TransCore’s Encompass® 4 is a family of fully integrated, self-contained 915 MHz wireless radio frequency identification (RFID) readers that are specifically targeted at high performance applications in parking, security access, electronic vehicle registration (EVR) and traffic management. Each Encompass 4 reader includes a radio frequency (RF) module, digital signal processor (DSP), power supply, antenna (unless external antenna option is selected), input/output interfaces, and RS–232 or RS–422 serial communications interface.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems’ Automated Ticketing Kiosks are ideal for a variety of plant operations.
- Transfer Stations
- Feed Mills
- Grain Terminals
- Chemical Plants
- Load-out Facilities
- Construction Materials
Rice Lake’s powerful Automated Ticketing Kiosk System increases efficiencies and optimizes the flow of trucks in and out of your plant. This unique solution virtually eliminates transaction errors by automating everything from the point of sale to account management. With a user-friendly interface, these kiosks seamlessly integrate with any size facility’s central office and accounting systems. Built with rugged NEMA 4 steel for long-lasting durability, this unique solution supports automatic identification of trucks and fully automated or semi-unattended ticketing.
Traffic control is as simple as adding one of Rice Lake’s stop and go lights to your truck scale process. Stop Lights from Rice Lake offer industrial-strength lighting systems that will professionally communicate the universal red and green stop/go commands at a distance, keeping your process moving quickly and efficiently.
- Housing meets or exceeds ITE specifications
- Stainless steel hardware
- 8 inch LED lights, enclosure injection molded polycarbonate
- LED modules
- Compliant to ITE UTCSH – LED circular signal
- Temperature compensated power supplies for long LED life
- Conformal coated power supplies
- Intertek/ETL certified and listed on ETL certification program
- 135 VAC
- 4.5in outer dimension aluminum pole
- Cast aluminum base mounts to concrete with four anchor bolts
- Base underside has integrated anchor bolt guide to ensure proper anchor placement.
- Removable 8in access door for cable splicing and bolt attachments (H x W) 15in x 13 3/4in
ConnexLink 900 MHZ wireless radio easily communicates data between various electronics in your scale system.
- Durable industrial-grade enclosure with mounting flanges
- Transmits around corners and through walls
- Reliable communications up to 115200 kbps
- Supports point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications
The AVS-7 consists of an automated control console – an advanced E1310 indicator and thermal printer inside a NEMA 4 enclosure. For more flexibility, options such as an ID card reader, QWERTY keyboard, vehicle detection and intercom can be added. The AVS-7 is one component of an integrated unattended truck scale system from Avery Weigh-Tronix.
The 1280 Enterprise™ Series programmable indicator is an innovative powerhouse, delivering uncompromising speed for today’s operations and expansive options for tomorrow’s requirements. The 1280 is an event based programmable controller with color touchscreen ideal for custom applications that combine signal processing, input/output control and network communications.